Julie has devoted many volunteer hours to the Seton Development Board, the Elizabeth Ann Seton Board and the Jr. League of Austin. Julie also enjoyed volunteering at her son’s schools, on their school boards, their fundraisers and their school athletic programs.
Julie is married to Randy Merritt, a commercial real estate broker with McAllister and Associates, and together they have two grown sons. She enjoys gardening, travel and spending time with family and friends.
Julie is known for her hard work and dedication. Whether buying or selling a home, she can give you the expert help that you need to optimize your next real estate transaction.
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member of the Austin Board of Realtors (ABOR)
- Member of the Austin Luxury Network (ALN)
- Member of the Junior League of Austin (JLA), Sustainer
- Member of Good Shepherd Episcopal Church
- Designation of GRI, Graduate Realtor Institute
- Designation of ABR, Accredited Buyers Representative
- Designation of CNE, Certified Negotiations Expert