Christie has been a Realtor in the Austin area since 1990 and opened her own firm Covert Ingersoll Properties in 2008.
Born in Austin her family has deep roots in Texas with her Grandfather giving Mt. Bonnell to Travis County as a park (Covert Park at Mt. Bonnell) and her great-grandfather starting the first automobile dealership in central Texas in 1909, which is now known as Covert Buick part of the Covert Auto Group.
Christie loves people and helping them make their Real Estate dreams a reality. She has built a business on repeat and referral’s from past clients, helping each one make the best decision for them.
Christie has the experience, knowledge, integrity and dedication to work with Sellers, Buyers and Investors.
- Member of the Austin Board of Realtors (ABOR)
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors (TAR)
- Member of the National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member of the Austin Luxury Network (ALN)
- Certified Luxury Marketing Specialist (CLMS)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Elite 25 Previous Member 2005
- KW Top Listings Taken Dollar Volume – Team 2007
- KW Top 5 Teams in Closed Volume – 2007
- Kw Top 5 Teams in GCI – 2007
- Austin Business Journal Book of Lists 2004 & 2005
- Metropolitan Who’s Who Registry